How to Join
What is NJ FamilyCare?
Thinking of choosing WellCare of New Jersey? WellCare has health care plans to keep you and your family happy and healthy. We will give you information to help you get the most from your benefits and the services we provide.
We serve children, pregnant women, and low-income families that are a part of New Jersey’s Medicaid program.
Who is Eligible and What Does it Cost?
Federal laws can change Medicaid eligibility. Currently, NJ FamilyCare financial eligibility for individuals is based on income and household size.
What Benefits Can I Get?
We offer benefits to make your life easier and healthier:
- Freedom to choose your personal doctor from our large network of physicians, pediatricians and internists
- Unlimited outpatient hospital services
- Free over-the-counter medicine
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Maternity care and prenatal medical services
- Family planning services, including birth control and counseling
- Behavioral health services
- Home health services
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line to answer medical questions
- Dental and Vision benefits
How Do I Apply?
To apply, visit the NJ FamilyCare website.
Call Customer Service at 1-888-453-2534 (TTY 711).