Notice of Non-Discrimination
Discrimination is Against the Law
WellCare Health Plans, Inc., complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. WellCare Health Plans does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
WellCare Health Plans, Inc.:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact WellCare Customer Service for help or you can ask Customer Service to put you in touch with a Civil Rights Coordinator who works for WellCare.
If you believe that WellCare Health Plans, Inc., has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
P.O. Box 31384
Tampa, FL 33631-3384
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, a WellCare Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW.
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
* This Nondiscrimination Notice also applies to all subsidiaries of WellCare Health Plans, Inc.