Overview & Resources
WellCare partners with providers to develop and deliver high-quality, cost-effective health care solutions. We understand that maintaining a healthy community starts with providing care to those who need it most. We are committed to improving the quality of life of our millions of members, who often include some of our nation’s most vulnerable populations.
Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS)
MLTSS refers to the delivery of long-term services and supports through New Jersey Medicaid's NJ FamilyCare managed care program. MLTSS is designed to expand home and community-based services, promote community inclusion, and ensure quality and efficiency to those individuals that had previously received those services through one of four separate State Waiver programs.
- Provider Manual (PDF)
- Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Provider Resource Guide (PDF)
- Self-service Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- 2023 NJ FamilyCare Dental Services Clinical Criteria Grid (PDF)
- 2023 NJ FamilyCare Dental Services Clinical Criteria Policy (PDF)
- Liberty Dental FQHC Quick Reference Billing Guide (PDF)
- EPSDT Provider Toolkit (PDF)
- Provider Phone Access Guide Job Aids (PDF)
- Who is my Provider Relations Representative? (PDF)