WellCare provides a behavioral health benefit for Medicaid/NJ FamilyCare plans for members who are clients of the Division for Developmental Disabilities.
Our approach enables a holistic approach to care in which one integrated care management team is responsible for both medical and behavioral health. We are committed to quality service and partnership with providers to ensure members get the most of their benefits.
- Behavioral Analysis for Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDF)
- Detox and Substance Abuse Rehab Service Request (PDF)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Services Request (PDF)
- Initial Outpatient Service Registration (PDF)
- Inpatient, Sub-acute and CSU Service Request (PDF)
- PHP and IOP Service Request (PDF)
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Service Request (PDF)
- Residential Treatment Service Request (PDF)
- Routine Outpatient Services Request (PDF)
Other Helpful Information
Our provider search tool can help you and members find participating providers and facilities in each region that WellCare has been contracted to provide Medicaid managed care services.
We offer integrated Case and Disease Management programs specifically designed to assist with behavioral health issues such as depression and diabetes.